Saturday, January 1, 2005

W E L C O M E

Well ... This is first entry in my blog ... it is probably a good way to keep a public journal that won't get lost like my last electronic journals that I have had over the years.



This blog is one of my New Year's resolutions. I am forever losing and forgetting things so I plan on documenting important things like recipes, pictures, running notes and a myriad of other things that completely escape me when I most need them.



This is a picture that I don't want to lose. It was taken in Algonquin Provincial Park last spring from my campsite.

My wife, Louise, and I host a New Year's day party every year. I always have a huge amount of chili available and I am told every year that it is the best they have ever tasted. The only problem is that I keep losing my recipe from the last year and I have to make it from scratch every year. I will be posting this recipe shortly.

I am now going to play with some of the formatting tools available for the rest of this entry.

I am planning on running a marathon this spring so I will be documenting my progress here also.

I'll be updating this blog frequently (I hope) so check back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment